- Hotels – Annapolis area hotels (mapped)
- Bed & Breakfasts – B&B Lodging (mapped)
- Vacation Rentals – Rent a vacation home
- Tings to Do – Annapolis attractions
- Annapolis Tours – Take a guided tour
- Annapolis Museums – Arts and history
- The Annapolis Boat Shows – Annual events
- Real Estate – Local listings
- Events – Special events and happenings
- Traveler Reviews – See what people are saying about their Annapolis experiences.
Places to Stay
Annapolis Waterfront Hotel – Annapolis’ only waterfront hotel. Located a short walk from City Dock, the Naval Academy, and everything historic downtown Annapolis has to offer. Rooms on the waterfront side of the hotel have nice views of the Bay. Waterfront balcony rooms are available. See rates
Historic Inns of Annapolis – This collection of three historic inns is located in the center of historic downtown Annapolis. Includes the Governor Calvert House, Maryland Inn, and Robert Johnson House. See rates
Loews Annapolis Hotel – Luxury hotel located in downtown Annapolis, one mile from Naval Academy and City. The Loews Annapolis is pet-friendly and even has special room service menus for cats and dogs. See rates
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis – Located about five miles from historic downtown Annapolis and just half a mile from Annapolis Towne Center restaurants and shopping. Complementary breakfast. See rates.
Downtown Hotels– See Annapolis’ downtown hotels on a location map.
Bed & Breakfasts – Downtown and Annapolis area B&Bs.
Vacation Rentals – Stay in-town or in the Annapolis vicinity with a vacation home rental.
Visiting Annapolis, Maryland
The Maryland capital city of Annapolis has many things for visitors to do and see. There’s the Maryland State House and many other fine examples of historic architecture, plus museums, galleries, shops, and restaurants.
You can watch the waterfront activity at City Dock or take a tour onboard a motor or sailboat, or maybe paddle around the shoreline in a kayak. Plus, there’s the beautiful Naval Academy grounds to explore.
Park your car, put on your walking shoes, and wander the streets of historic downtown Annapolis. Everything in downtown Annapolis is walk-able. You’ll find plenty of shops and galleries for browsing. Or maybe you’d rather take an organized tour of the city. There are walking tours, trolley tours, boat tours, and even segway tours.
The Annapolis Visitor Center is a good place to start your exploration of the city. It is located at 26 West Street (next to Gotts Court Garage) and is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm. In additon to information, they have a nice selection of items for sale. There’s also a visitor information booth at City Dock.
Annapolis Videos – The folks at Visit Annapolis have put together a very nice set of videos that let you take a first-hand look at all the wonderful things that Annapolis has to offer.
Things to Do in Annapolis – Annapolis attractions and things to do and see.
More Information About Annapolis
- Annapolis Traveler Reviews and Hotel Deals Read traveler reviews and find the best deals at TripAdvisor.com
- Things to do in Annapolis. Things for visitors to see and do.
- Official City of Annapolis Website. Calendar of events, a map of the city, and a bus schedule.
- Annapolis Restaurants Read customer reviews of restaurants in Annapolis.
- Annapolis Golf Courses. Golf course information and maps at TheGolfNexus.com.
- Annapolis Area Fishing Charters. Charter a fishing boat for a day.
- Annapolis Retirement Communities. Retirement living in Annapolis and surrounding Chesapeake Bay area.
- Visit Annapolis – Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Visitors Bureau
- United States Naval Academy. The Navy’s Officer training school.
- Annapolis Yacht Club. Racing and cruising in the Annapolis area.
- Historic London Town is a 23 acre park located on the South River in Edgewater, Maryland.
- Annapolis Real Estate Listings. With an interactive real estate map.
Annapolis Municipal Information:
- City of Annapolis website
- Information for residents
- Bus Routes and Schedules
- Annapolis Parking Information