Cape Charles Hotels
Shore Stay Suites
Located on Route 13, south of Cape Charles. Suites have full kitchens. TripAdvisor: Compare Shore Stay Rates & Read Reviews
Sunset Beach Resort
Large property near the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, with private beach and RV camping. TripAdvisor: Compare Sunset Beach Rates & Read Reviews
More Cape Charles Hotels – See Cape Charles area hotels and bed & breakfasts at TripAdvisor.com.
Bed and Breakfasts
- Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles – In town home with wrap around porch. 403 Tazewell Avenue, Cape Charles.
- The Baywood Bed and Breakfast – Located out-of-town, one mile north of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel.
- Cape Charles House – Downtown Cape Charles B&B, located on Tazewell Ave.
- Chesapeake Bay View Bed & Breakfast – Located across from the beach with sunset views. 212 Bay Ave, Cape Charles, VA.
- Fig Street Inn – Boutique-style inn located in historic Cape Charles. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. 1/2 mile to the Bay and beach.
- King’s Creek Inn – Colonial plantation home located outside of town. 3018 Bowden Landing, Cape Charles, VA.
- Sea Gate Bed and Breakfast – Located in historic Cape Charles, close to the beach. 9 Tazewell Avenue, Cape Charles, VA.
Vacation Home Rentals
There are several vacation home rental available in the Cape Charles area. Some are located in historic downtown Cape Charles, where you’ll find restaurants, shops, and a public beach. Others are located in the Bay Creek golf resort, which is adjacent to the historic downtown area. A few of the rentals available are located just outside of town (including some waterfront properties).
- Beachfront Luxury Home – 4,500 square foot home located outside of town, on the Chesapeake Bay. Sunset views. Private beach. Terrace overlooking the bay. Five bedrooms and 3.5 baths. More info
- Golf Resort Condo – Bay Creek Resort Condo unit. Guests have use of swimming pool, tennis courts and beach. Resort has Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus designed golf courses. More info
- 3 Bedroom Beach Cottage – Walking distance to the beach, fishing pier and shops. Three bedrooms, two baths. Fully equipped kitchen. More info
- Water’s Edge at Pickett’s Harbor – Private beachfront estate.
- The Quarter Master at Cape Charles – Victorian home with twin master bedrooms. Three blocks from the beach.
- Seven Bedroom Home with Private Beach – Large home, sleeps 21.