Chesapeake City Lodging
Places to Stay in Chesapeake City, MD
Bed and breakfasts provide lodging in the town limits. If you’d rather stay in a hotel, there are several out of town hotels which are about a fifteen to twenty minute drive from town.
Chesapeake City Bed and Breakfasts
- Inn at the Canal – Waterfront views. Six private rooms with private baths. 104 Bohemia Ave, Chesapeake City, MD.
- Blue Max Inn Bed and Breakfast – An 1854 inn located in the heart of the town’s historic area. 300 Bohemia Ave, Chesapeake City, MD.
- Ship Watch Inn – Renovated home located along the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal waterfront. All rooms face the water. 401 1st Street, Chesapeake City, MD.
Hotels Near Chesapeake City
The closest chain hotels to Chesapeake City are located about a 15 – 20 minute drive away.
- Holiday Inn Express Elkton University Area. Located near I-95 and about a 20 minute drive from Chesapeake Beach. Amenities include Express Start Breakfast, Wi-Fi, and bedside outlets. Book direct online or Call Now: 877-926-0076 for the Best Price Guarantee.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites All suites hotel. Located just off I-95. Free breakfast. Free wireless internet. Free newspaper. Indoor swimming pool. Fitness center. Pets welcome.
- Hampton Inn Located in Middletown, Delaware, south of Chesapeake City. Complementary breakfast. Indoor pool. Fitness facility. Free weekday newspaper.
- Days Inn Located near Elkton and I-95. Complementary continental breakfast.