Oxford Lodging Options
You won’t find any chain hotels in the small town of Oxford, but there are several inns, bed & breakfasts, and vacation rental options available.
Oxford Bed & Breakfasts and Inns
- Combsberry Inn Bed and Breakfast – An historic 1730 English Country Manor home on 30 acres of waterfront property.
- Robert Morris Inn – A historic colonial country inn located on the Tred Avon River. Within walking distance of the Oxford-Bellevue Ferry. The inn has a popular restaurant with a menu that changes seasonally.
- Ruffled Duck Inn – Located in Oxford’s historic district.
- Sandaway Waterfront Lodging – An 1875 Victorian mansion on the water with a sandy beach.
Oxford Vacation Rentals
The quiet town of Oxford is the perfect place for a nice stay at a vacation rental home. You can walk the streets of this historic town, take the Ferry and a day trip to St. Michaels, or just relax and watch the boats go by.
Vacation Home Rentals
- Three Bedroom Oxford Home– Three bedroom, 2.5 bath beachfront home in Oxford, Maryland.
- Oxford, Maryland Cottage – Located one block from The Strand. Four bedrooms with two full and two half baths.
- Three Bedroom Home with Screen Porch – Three bedrooms, 2 baths. Located in Oxford.
- More Oxford Area Rentals – More available rentals, some located outside town.