Oxford Lodging Options
You won’t find any chain hotels in the small town of Oxford, but there are several inns, bed & breakfasts, and vacation rental options available.
Oxford Bed & Breakfasts and Inns
- Combsberry Inn Bed and Breakfast – An historic 1730 English Country Manor home on 30 acres of waterfront property.
- Robert Morris Inn – A historic colonial country inn located on the Tred Avon River. Within walking distance of the Oxford-Bellevue Ferry. The inn has a popular restaurant with a menu that changes seasonally.
- Ruffled Duck Inn – Located in Oxford’s historic district.
- Sandaway Waterfront Lodging – An 1875 Victorian mansion on the water with a sandy beach. Reservations.
Oxford Vacation Rentals
The quiet town of Oxford is the perfect place for a nice stay at a vacation rental home. You can walk the streets of this historic town, take the Ferry and a day trip to St. Michaels, or just relax and watch the boats go by.
Disclosure: BayDreaming.com has affiliate relationships with HomeAway.com and TripAdvisor.com and receives a commission for certain purchases and actions by visitors who click through to those websites.
A newly furnished cottage in the center of town with views of the marina from the front porch. More info
Four bedroom, 2 bath home with a great location, one block from The Strand. You can walk or bike to everything in town. The home is updated with a well-equipped kitchen. More info
- Visiting Oxford, Maryland
- Things to See and Do
- Oxford Events
- Real Estate Listings
- Oxford Area Vacation Rentals
- Traveler Reviews